The engineering mandate of our structural experts on this major project consists of :
- the expansion of the convention centre towards Champlain Street;
- the verification of the lateral load resistance system (SRCL) of the existing convention centre;
- the addition of reinforcement and the removal of columns inside the existing convention centre;
- the reinforcement and demolition of an area of the existing convention centre to allow the expansion of the Delta Hotel;
- The Delta Hotel expansion;
- the addition of awnings and supporting elements for the existing buildings architectural finishes;
- the addition of an overhead walkway over Saint-Georges Street linking the convention centre expansion to the Badeaux multi-storey parking;
- technical support as well as work surveillance during construction.
In the spirit of creating a perfectly simple experience, the new Delta Hotel and Convention Centre in Trois-Rivières will allow the City to stand out and position itself among the leading convention destinations in Quebec that can now host world-class conventions. Our structural experts can be proud of their significant contribution for the realization of this major project.